Share Price.com
Market Update Economic Events Directors Deals Commodities Prices News Market Movers

Savills completes acquisition of DRC Capital stake

Friday, 28th September 2018
Real estate advisory group Savills said it had completed its acquisition of a 25% interest in DRC Capital with an option to buy the remaining 75% in three years' time.

The acquisition added a strategic debt investment capability to the Savills Investment Management platform, the company said.


At 1:18pm: (LON:SVS) Savills PLC share price was +6.25p at 778.75p



Story provided by StockMarketWire.com

Related Shares: Savills

Share Search
Share Search Share Search

Visit the Share Search.
Share Search

Share News
Share News



SharePrice.com will do their best to ensure the quality of the information displayed on this site, but all information is provided as-is, free of charge. We cannot be held responsible for any loss, material or otherwise, due to incorrect information found here. UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. Share Prices are at least 15 minutes delayed.